The World Music Day theme for 2020 is "Music at the intersections".



The World Music Day 

                            

             

       The World Music Day theme for 2020 is

           "Music at the intersections".





Famous quotes on music:


"Music is like a dream...One that I cannot hear." ― Beethoven

 "If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music." ― Albert Einstein

"I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music." ― Billy Joel

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." ― Bob Marley







How music helps us:

Music is often used as a therapy for its soothing power. According to experts :
  • Music helps lower stress.
  • Is known to help people sleep better.
  • Therapists use music to treat people with mental health issues.
  • Music helps children, with learning disorder, concentrate on their work

FATHER'S DAY 
Father's Day is a day of honoring fatherhood and paternal bonds, as well as the influence of fathers in society. In Catholic countries of Europe, it has been celebrated on March 19 as Saint Joseph's Day since the Middle Ages.

Date: Sunday, 21 June, 2020
Significance: Honors fathers and fatherhood
Observed by: 111+ countries
                           
                            



Comments

healthkingvnb.blogspot.com

Divya Godhan Ark Benefits

tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum) Benefits and Uses

Spirulina: Benefits and Uses

KAPALBHATI PRANAYAM

healthkingvnb.blogspot.com

IMMUNITY BOOSTERS / The power house of immunity / Giloy

Neem: Azadirachta indica

BAY LEAF